15 September 2008

On the trail again...

'Tis time once again for Heidi's and my bi-annual wilderness chick adventure! This time around we've decided to journey to Washington's (yes, the state not DC as we east coasters associate with the term) Olympic National Park. Its been a busy summer and autumn and I didn't have much time to plan, dream, drool or think about the trip. So I'm just trusting that once I'm there I'll live it up. Its like the name of my blog, 'Kendra Content'... which actually has double meaning. Yes, its content that is in my mind, but more, its learning to be content whatever the situation. To face this day for what ever life throws at me, to be who God wants me to be (and accept that I can not usually attain it save by his grace). I'm going to miss my soccer girls dearly as well as 6 games right smack in the middle of the season. But I'm just a volunteer and what better time to get out than fall... Prayers for safety, thought processing, seeing and knowing God, fun and adventure are much appreciated. Trails, packs, gorp, fires... here we come!

No comments: