12 February 2009

the cup finds a home

i love having a great roommate. I've had a fair share of them over the years. some were managable some were less so others were, well, let's just say, a thing of the past. That stays in the past. [Shout out... there's no roomie for me like Jill! w00t w00t!] I have a 4th roomie now in as many years at camp. and its so good - i'm so thankful. one thing though that tickles me is the shake down of how to combine our tupperware, cups, plates & bowls in our cupboards. I had things just the way I liked them and felt like I was using space efficiently -- VIP to me, mind. Every thing has its place it should call home after a good cleaning in the dishwasher. This jostling of the cups is something that is not usually talked about or necessary of urgent roommate discussion. But it does take a few rounds of emptying the dishwasher, weeks of living together and adjustments on both parties. HAHA.



.

No comments: