10 June 2009

Next thing I knew... I was RUNNING!

Click here!!!
Marathon Relay Team 2009
Hey, I said "C-l-i-c-k H-e-r-e!!"


We are going to conquer a marathon as a team. Sunday, November 8th, 2009 we are taking on the Harrisburg Marathon, all 26 miles. We are doing this as a fund raiser for Camp Hebron to help fund our new playground equipment & skate park dreams, as well as send kids to camp with scholarship money. I am definitely the weakest link so any chance you want to help me train (running, biking, swimming, backpack, any cross training..) give a hollar! Kirby ran the Harrisburg Marathon in '08 (a crazy 3hr 24 min "jog") and just did an 18 mile trail run. Schulze was a bandit runner in the Boston Marathon (3 freakin hour and 3 minute gander) and Andrea holds her own, keeping her scrawny legs active chasing down frisbees. I may have calf muscles and cross country experience but to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. Here goes nothing! Click the link above to see our fundraising page. DO IT!


... and the title is a quote from what classic and my personal fav movie?

2 comments:

Demnos said...

Run, Forest, Run! Ahh, I gotta watch that again. I was the first one to get my name on your money list. Yay!

Nate and Jill said...

Won't Schulze have a bit too much wind resistance with the hair?