01 August 2010

when i can't explain it...

it must be God!

My mind is a whirlwind, almost making me dizzy, jam-packed full of far too many details. [inbetween the last sentence and the next to come I opened 3 web browsers to check different things and started 3 to do lists!] There is so much on my mind right now that it makes no sense why I am so excited except that the Lord has given me enthusiasm to do what he's called me to do. I am coaching and pastoring Elementary Soccer camp at Hebron this week. I meant to spend the afternoons last week in the word coming up with my little sermonettes (side note: I don't like preaching and dread it really) because I didn't have specific responsibilities last week. HOWever, on Tuesday the Lord saw fit to change all that. My coworker who was leading a backpacking trip called and asked me to come relieve him because of a bad cough. So I packed my gear in half an hour and jumped in the car to drive 3 hours to meet the group at a bail out point. Then I was hiking through Friday afternoon. So much for spending hours in the Word. I'm just believing God's got a plan in all this because I can't explain it.

All I can do to respond is be thankful that He's given me an excitement to see what He's going to do and let me be a part of.

No comments: