15 August 2008

Suspicious Discoloration

Its that time of the year folks... high school fall sports!! W00t! So I'm super excited about this season. I don't know what it is but I just love being around the game of soccer and with the combination of our awesome girls at lil ole Halifax HS makes me love to pull on the smelly cleats, whistle in hand and run around like I'm one of them. the girls didn't appreciate their pic being taken at 8 am haha but they are all so beautiful. Coach K-mart got into the action this week. Got a ball taken from me and in my shock to recover quickly from this rare occasion, ended up - somehow - kicking the ground as I lunged to lessen the humiliation. The result was this show on my toe of the Violet end of the rainbow spectrum. This suspicious discoloration could possibly be my first broken bone. But I'm walking on it and what would the docs do for a broken toe anyway? So if it is indeed my first broken bone, I guess we'll never know.

Chances are this season will include some excitment so check back in for future updates.

No comments: