13 February 2011

a few of my favorite things

Seeing friends at a public event. (Note: the fact that it was a memorial service for our friend is NOT a favorite thing but he would love that quality fellowship was a result of remembering his life)

Having food in my cupboards, fridge and freezer.

Inviting friends over to my house to indulge in said stockage of food.

Impromptu get togethers!

Cooking together.

Figuring out just how many plates & cups I have.

Having people hang out in my living room.

Getting busted on for my embarrassingly awkward childhood photos.

Doing dishes twice in one day because of having company twice.

Vacuuming dirt off my floor because there were little feet in the house.

Notes added to my white board.

Laughter.

My face hurting from so much smiling.




This post was inspired by Sunday evening I ended up inviting a bunch of friends for the memorial service over for an impromptu dinner/hang out night. It was fun. It ended up being 5 boys and a middle aged couple and me. Random. We had supper and then ended up laughing at my elementary school photos.

No comments: